Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zoe's First Thanksgiving!!





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I made a wonderful rib roast with a hirseradish encrusted skin, and all the traditional Thanksgiving side dishes. Dad came over and marveled in the beauty of me (daughter) and Zoe (granddaughter).

We ate like Kings and sat comotose watching cheesy movies after. Allan had to work, and Nat and Dario escaped to Yosemite, so it was the three of us.

The pictures of Zoe are adorable, and as you look through the many pics on this page, you can see her baby fat shedding.

Current Zoe statistics:

WEIGHT: 21.75 pounds
HEIGHT: 27 in.
EATING: lots of veggies ( I homemake her soup) fruits (bananas) biscuits, and cheese. She also LOVES her cheerio (like) cereal.

Zoe is almost 10 months and very mobile! She is crawling everywhere and FAST! She crawls sometimes faster than I walk: P

Zoe, Mama and Papi are so proud of you. You are THE best thing that ever happened to us. We are more than grateful for your personality, your curiosity, and your loving ways. We believe in you and your dreams....
DREAM AND THINK BIG. ALL OF YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE

1 comment:

andrew bycoffe said...

The birth of Zoe Bella, I believe inspired us all, in different ways.
For me,it meant writing a song .Here are the words to that song.

"It's a baby girl and
Her name is Zoe Bella
Look at those eyes
Looking at me
Love at first sight
For my Zoe

It's a baby girl and
She weighs 7 lbs 7 oz.
One day she'll say
Grandpa let'e play
I'll say ok Zoe
You lead the way

It's a baby girl
And her name is Zoe Bella

Grandpa Loves you now and forever"

New life brings new hopes and dreams.

What an inspiration!!!

Love Dad/Grandpa